6.10.2010

Summer Vacation

Very soon, we're taking a little vacation. Sydney is so excited and can't wait for the day to get here. She thinks we should leave tomorrow. This is her "summer vacation" and in her mind, it is going to be something far beyond marvelous. Earlier this week, she decided to take it upon herself to pack her bag. And, as with most of her plans, she enlisted her sister. So, this morning I unpacked their bags (as we aren't really all that close to being ready to leave) and here is what I found.


  • Six baby dolls
  • Elle's favorite blanket
  • Five pairs of pajamas for each of them
  • Sunglasses
  • One Key

So, if you need help packing for your upcoming trip, just let us know!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ok, there are tears in my eyes and I'm about to pee myself after reading the contents of their bag. Thank you for turning my night at work into a joyous one. Oh, and I want to hear the baby bird story, we have a few of our own you know. :)