1. Does not like being dirty. (she will change clothes if there is even a drop of water on her.)
2. Is independent. Very.
3. Wants to be a doctor when she grows up.
4. Weighs in at a whopping 26 lbs.
5. Is missing one tooth (thanks to running into a corner of the wall).
6. Loves her baby dolls.
7. Has Daddy wrapped around her little finger (she makes him lay day with her every night or she won't go to sleep.)
8. Is a Star Wars fan.
9. Loves squinkies.
10. Is a packrat. Missing something? Look in her purse/tricycle/pocket.
11. Loves Strawberries.
12. Is a big fan of her big sister.
13. Is a little OCD at times. (don't dare put something in the wrong place.)
14. Likes Diet Coke and Coke Zero. And Mounty Dew.
15. Is bossy.
16. Does not like to be called Elle Madison. Only Elle. Or Buggy. Or, Cuddlebug. (In her words.)
17. Is super clumsy. Refer to #5.
18. Is obsessed with doing things right. She asks everyday if her shoes are on the right feet.
19. Loves wearing jammies. Sometimes, that means she changes into clean ones in the morning.
20. Is terrified of bugs. She makes us kill every fly she sees.
21. Wants a new dog. One that will ride in her purse, and cuddle, and obey her.
22. Loves the song "Give Said the Little Stream" and sings it to her little brother when he cries.
23. Loves the song "Dynomite" and has a mean booty shake to go with it.
24. Has an evil cackle-laugh.
25. Likes to go places.
26. An expert at throwing some monster fits.
27. Is a chocoholic.
28. Is always the first to kneel and fold her arms for family prayer.
29. Asks to go to Nanny's whenever she is mad at Mom.
30. Is a blanket child. She has four that float around.
31. Likes being destructive. That is why we call her Stitch sometimes. But, that is not her name. (Please refer to #16)
32. Loves playing outside.
33. "cooks" in her kitchen all of the time.
34. Loves helping.
35. Is a night owl. The kid can stay up later than me most nights.
36. Loves giving hugs and needs lots of cuddling.
Now, if you made it through all of that, congratulations. Happy birthday to my favorite three year old!