10.26.2009

Dear jet plane:

I love single parenting. Really. I am sure this is why I got MARRIED before I had children. I think my kids came equipped with a "Dad is gone sensor" and I am pretty sure I didn't order either of them that way. I wonder if that warranty is still in effect. 10 year/ 100,000 mile is what we signed up for, right?

So, dear jet plane, please bring my husband home soon.







Disclamier: They really are sometimes, (ok, occasionally) a tiny bit good - just not when Dad is gone.

3 comments:

jennie said...

Ashley- Hultz must have been in the same line as your kids. He has that sensor too. This is the longest Jon has been gone. Maybe we should join forces. :)

Kyle & Jannae said...

If David weren't traveling, how would you get the hotel points for the nice hotels you like staying in when you're doing traveling other than visiting me? ;)

I am sorry that the girls are being difficult while David's gone, I wouldn't be surprised if they did have a sensor!

Timothy said...

Thank you Mrs. Rieske. I know that must be frustrating, so what we will do is set you up with service from one of our expert service centers in your area, and you can expect to hear back from us within one to three business days. Thank you for contacting Child Protection and Replacement Plans, and have a great day.