3.06.2009

Yummy!

 
Posted by Picasa


Bug is now 10 months old. When that happened, I'm not sure. She is a sweetie, and loves cuddling, but I could do without the new screaming tactics. We're working on sign language more and more so that she can communicate instead of just screaming. She is crawling all over and into EVERYTHING. I think tornado would've been a much more fitting name. She is thinning out, despite the tons of food she eats. She loves having one thing in each hand while she eats (notice the pop tart in one hand and strawberry in the other) - this girl doesn't waste time. She weighs 16.5 lbs and is 28 inches long. So, she is tall and skinny according to the growth charts. I'm thinking Sydney is going to have a big little sister.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute cute picture!

Kyle & Jannae said...

Haha! I remember this Christmas when you were encouraging her to crawl. : ) They are so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys again.

It sounds like you need a babysitter and and a night off with David badly!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, Elliott has almost 10 pounds on her and they are the same age. And I agree, the new Target is awesome!