3.13.2009

Happy 30th!

David is offically 30 as of Tuesday. We celebrated with dinner at Texas Land & Cattle (great food - AMAZING service.) Our kids were even remarkably well behaved, even with a two hour dinner. Oh, and did I mention the cheddar jalepenos? Yum!







We made David a book with lots of pics, pages Sydney had drawn after I asked her a question, and stuck in the back were tickets to Framing Hanley who will be in Fayetteville next week.
Also included was a small note reminding him that I will ALWAYS be younger than him. (because I'm nice like that)





**You can see in this pic that Elle was a little disappointed that we'd pulled her away from her cake**



We all enjoyed some cake to wrap up the festivities. However, I don't think any of us enjoyed it as much as Elle.







Happy Birthday, David!

3 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Happy birthday, David! P.S. That last picture of Elle is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Now I feel really stupid - we didn't mail David's BDAY card... we are taking care of that one today!!

Amanda said...

loving the pictures!! happy birthday david