3.31.2009

Mystery Solved

Here has been our day lately: We are going about our business. Grizzly goes bezerk barking at nothing. I let her into the backyard, she runs, comes back in. Five minutes later, repeat. I really thought I was going to pull my hair out, or maybe just begin sporting a new pomeranian-fur coat. Then, two weeks ago we were putting FREE mulch down in our backyard (thank you ice storm 2009) and found this little guy. Turns out that he and three of his siblings have taken up residence in our backyard in our jasmine bush. Nice, huh? After I convinced Sydney (ok, and myself) that we weren't going to keep him, he has hung around. Unfortunately for the little family, a mean old cat lives next door. We shall see who wins.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

It's the EASTER BUNNY!!!! Perfect timing! :)