3.31.2008

Drumrolll Please....

Ok, so we have big mouths and probably won't be able to keep a secret until May 2. We finally picked a name for the baby!!! And to answer all of the normal questions - It is just a name we liked. And no, there is not a nickname. I've already made the wall letters for her room, therefore it is set in stone and we aren't changing it. So, unless your comment is "Oh, what a cute name" then we don't want to hear it. :)








So, whenever she decides to come, she will be Elle Madison (pronounced like the letter L). Sydney trying to say it is so super cute since she is still working on the whole L thing.

Due to the whole pre-term labor arrangement, David made me stay home from work today so that is the reason for all of the posts. But, for now I'm out of things to talk about so I will go and find something else to do. I really am not good at this whole being still thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! The next one can be Emme!

benandchayfuller said...

That looks really good! I love it!

Crystal said...

Great job on all of the posts. I saw the name in the nursery when we were there on Saturday but I didn't know how you planned on pronouncing the name. It will be cute, I really like the name Madison too. I was actually wanting to use it later on, I guess I still could.

Kelly said...

I love the name!! The letters are super cute too. (what else would I expect from you but super cute craftiness!) I'm loving all these posts lately. Sorry to hear about falling on your belly, then the Mexican food induced contractions and all. hopefully she can calm down for another month. I hope you're feeling good. I miss you!!